Sunday, December 19, 2010

I might have passed being "satisfied" and landed on smug.

There is no satisfaction more satisfactory than the satisfying feeling that comes from standing in the middle of your living room, stripping every article of clothing off of your body, and standing there naked and happy because nobody can stop you.

I am satisfied.

Nope. I am beyond mere satisfaction.

"Dreams are for lesser mortals. She had the stars."

No more dreams. I have achieved my ultimate desire. I have gone beyond mere dreams and grabbed a falling star. 

*lifts up kilt* FREEDOM!!!!!!

2 comments:

  1. Many blogging advice sites suggest that adding pictures to your posts adds to the appeal of your blog. ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. My internet research indicates that adding pictures of cute kittens will add a significant amount of appeal to my blog. :)

    ReplyDelete

My Shelfari Bookshelf

Shelfari: Book reviews on your book blog