Monday, August 29, 2011

This "Slut" has had ENOUGH of You Unconnected Trolls.

I had to change back to the old security setting. You have to be signed into to Blogger or Google to be able to leave comments. 

Sorry for the inconvenience again.

Necessary, though. Even as small and unnoticed as my blog is, I've still got trolls. And while I certainly don't mind people saying what's on their minds, I certainly don't appreciate being called a slut because my version of time travel denounced the Delorean method. 

I play nice with the trolls by ignoring them. I can just delete the comments. But I find that most trolls are cowards and won't actually sign in or leave a comment that can connect back to them. So here is my new security setting again. Being called a slut was just a little too far.

10 comments:

  1. It's too bad someone has to go to these lengths. It's not the worst thing, having to be signed in that is, I think that I'm always signed in anyway. Good to know that you are still out there.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Stupid trolls! Onto The List they go, every last one of them!

    You're fabulous, don't let anyone tell you otherwise!

    I don't mind the extra security, I say do what you gotta do. This is YOUR little corner of the Blogosphere, make it exactly what you want it to be! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. WHOA. WHOAAAAAA. A slut? JAYSUS. That crosses the line.

    I'm totally with you on the whole Anonymous thing. Sorry, folks, but if you've got something to say on my blog, say it with your goddamn name attached.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ignorant swine. They'd pee on the Mona Lisa if they could get that high. There should be an IQ test before you can log on to the internet.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Someone called you a slut for the Delorean post? LOL. I have considered a few names with you in the past, but slut never came up. I generally equate this term to people who whore themselves out, be it literally or purposely to drive their careers. Oh, the names? Nothing bad. Her Neuroticness, #5 which was my attempt to make you more of a symbol than a person, like Prince. Um, I had Tink for a bit, because I think you really fit the mold of the character and I might have infused her with a little bit of you. (THERE IS NO COPYRIGHT IN THAT!) But never slut.

    ReplyDelete
  6. That sucks so much! Trolls ruin everything.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I never get any trolls :(

    I'm not sure what I'm doing wrong. I should turn off my comment moderation, and post some kind of troll-bait. I'm not sure what.

    ReplyDelete
  8. I think I got trolled once. Some anonymous fool that just said "Your blog sucks". Nothing with any content. **sigh** I'll bet if I was young and pretty I'd get trolls, too...

    ReplyDelete
  9. I only get gnomes and they won't shut up about hotels and flight deals.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Ugh, trolls are so lame. They have absolutely nothing better to do than just hate on people's blogs for absolutely no reason. It annoys the hell out of me.

    ReplyDelete

My Shelfari Bookshelf

Shelfari: Book reviews on your book blog